ann
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- May 14, 2007
- Messages
- 4,263
- Reaction score
- 189
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
[h=2]Printfile folios[/h]
I have several folios for sale. Never opened. They hold 13x19 prints. I have decided to print no bigger than 11x13 and so they have just been sitting around waiting for a new home.
2 Black leather magna folios, Right now they are on sale at Printfile for 42.71, I will sell these for $25 each plus shipping
1 Post Bound Magna Folio ALum which is listed at $89.95 will sell for $50 plus shipping.
All are in the orginal sealed package
2 Black leather magna folios, Right now they are on sale at Printfile for 42.71, I will sell these for $25 each plus shipping
1 Post Bound Magna Folio ALum which is listed at $89.95 will sell for $50 plus shipping.
All are in the orginal sealed package