Printing a magazine

Jus7 A Phas3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sup guys, I am looking into printing a magazine. Ive looked into kinkos and other places but then i thought about doing it myself, I went to office max and I found this printer http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/aa/en/ho/WF05a/7519877-7521725-7522383-7522383-12715410-80536659.html

now the guy there said that it is the best printer they have to print a magazine. I need it to print 100 copies of a magazine that is 50 pages each and I was wondering if any here has used this printer and can tell me their experinces with it and if they liked it or if anyone can recomend me another printer that would work better. I need it to be able to print text and pictures on the same page also of course.

Thanks.

I have used that printer (my parent's have it at their house). It is a pretty decent photo printer for snap shots, but I didn't test anything of real stubstance on it. I think your main concern will be the amount of ink you'll be buying after you print 5000 pages.

ha, Yeah thats true, I think it might be cheaper just to go with kinkos, its 400 bucks for B&W with those specs for copies and pages but I want to find a cheaper way.

Most reactions

Back