What's new

Prisoner 701220

Overread25 3

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
25,507
Reaction score
5,113
Location
UK - England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3760227136_91c507ce77_o.jpg

f5.6, ISO 400, 1/200sec
Taken with Canon 400D, Sigma 150mm macro and 1.4 teleconverter with fillflash support.

A bit close to get the tag in focus at this aperture, but framing worked pretty much as I wanted it to (for once ;)). And one of my fewer shots with, I hope, a message.

Any comments/crits welcome - thank you
 
Hey! I just finished a really good burger here.

I like the concept, just please...please don't license the image to PETA. Ever.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
but but even if they offer monies? ;)

hehe don't worry its saft from PETA (I think)
 
Tremendous photo+title!
 
but but even if they offer monies? ;)

hehe don't worry its saft from PETA (I think)

They're evil. Like, killer bunny kind of evil. Except, well, they kill bunnies. And dogs and cats. Man they're strange. >.<
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Tremendous photo+title!

!! thanks!

And yeah PETA are a very strange (and scary) group! Thankfully they are an ocean away from me but ideas like seakittens (:confused:) as well as their stances on termination of animals leaves then very questionable
 
Meh, under most definitions, they're domestic terrorists. They support the ALF (Animal Liberation Front), and extremist group that has gone so far as to blow-up labs with animals, and even people (or at least, so I recall), in them.
 
More like dinner #701220
 
If i recall correctly, The barcode at the bottom of my Big mac burger was 5 701 2 20 0
Did i eat this cow? :O

(Jokes ofcourse but how awesome would it be if they tagge the burger with the # of the cow)
 
Its a poor wittle bovine! You big fat blue meanies!!!!

Besides.. I am a memeber of PETA.....

People Eating Tasty Animals!!!

MMmmmmmm Rudy's BBQ.. Now Ime hungery!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom