Prisoner Photoshoot/ Critiques please

Kemal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I took these in and around an abandoned prison. I used my K10D, kit lens and fa 50 mm. The rest of the gallery is here: http://www.kemal.ca/mine/thumbnails.php?album=45 if you'd like to rate or comment. Tell me what you think.

-5706.jpg

-5715.jpg

-5725.jpg

-5874.jpg

-5775.jpg

There is alot I like about the photos....but thats boring! So here is what I dont like :p
I dont like being low shooting up...makes her hips and jaw look big and like she is a giant. She is right in the middle in most of them, rule of thirds! The purple sky...well its like "oh here is a fake purple sky". It looks like you might have cut around her? There is some haloing. And the last has great composition BUT she looks tired and bored and the outfit isnt flattering, she seems oof too. And again the sky looks fake to me

I do like the colors in general, at least on this screen. And I like the black and whit alot, its got alot of detail and feels dark and scary like she knows a tornado is coming. I love the location! Wonderful ideas. I think maybe just too much pp?

Most reactions

Back