Pro football-Eastern Final

imagemaker46

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
imagecommunications.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few from the Canadian Football League eastern final game. The team I shoot for won the game and are headed to the Championship game next weekend. I won't be heading to that game as I was told by the visionless communications director of the team that "your services aren't required, as out of town games aren't a priority" The fact it is the second year this team has been in the league and went 2-16 last year to a birth in the Championship Game this year, is a little more important than just "an out of town game" This is when being a professional photographer becomes the most frustrating.

Out of town games aren't a priority, it's only the championship... :BangHead: This should be the guy, maybe bang some sense into his head. That's a shame.

Superb set.

Out of town games aren't a priority, it's only the championship... :BangHead: This should be the guy, maybe bang some sense into his head. That's a shame.

Superb set.
That's what happens when someone is put into a position they don't belong in. Nature of the business for me.

These are all beautifully shot. Which glass were you using here?
Love them all especially the 2nd last one where the glee on his face is so so obvious.
Re. you not going with the team into the finals, Fret not Scott! Maybe something bigger, better lined up mate! :)
Cheers!

Nice set Scott!

These are all beautifully shot. Which glass were you using here?
Love them all especially the 2nd last one where the glee on his face is so so obvious.
Re. you not going with the team into the finals, Fret not Scott! Maybe something bigger, better lined up mate! :)
Cheers!
I shot most with a 300 2.8 and my 17-40mm, only two lenses I'm using these days.

There are many more reasons why I wasn't on the trip to the final, and sleeping has been tough with a back full of knives. Some "friends" are only users and when they decide you're not needed, they haven't got the guts to say it. But it's business and it isn't always pretty.

Most reactions

Back