pro optic lens filters from adorama ??

dannylightning

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
are these thins any good, i got a free set of 3 or 4 filters with the lens i recently bought. i am guessing there probably not very good. or they would not be giving them away with lenses,

always though a ND filter would be cool to have so now i have ND2 filter in my arsenal.

got a few other things for free too, kind of think i should have the lens with out the free junk that ill probably never use but it was the same price with or without the junk..

My firm conviction is that anything with "Professional" or a variant thereof in the name most assuredly isn't. Real professional gear doesn't need to reassure itself. There's really only one way; try 'em and find out, 'though my guess is they're worth just about exactly what you paid.

My firm conviction is that anything with "Professional" or a variant thereof in the name most assuredly isn't. Real professional gear doesn't need to reassure itself. There's really only one way; try 'em and find out, 'though my guess is they're worth just about exactly what you paid.

Like Kodak Ektachrome Professional film? :1398:

But yeahhhhh, like Tirediron says, TRY THEM OUT...see what the results are like. I think there's a lot of overemphasis on cheap filters "ruining" images...I think that danger is a bit overstated for most shooting conditions...although with cheap polarizing filters, those seem to have a real knack for utterly futzing things up...

But yeahhhhh, like Tirediron says, TRY THEM OUT...see what the results are like. I think there's a lot of overemphasis on cheap filters "ruining" images...I think that danger is a bit overstated for most shooting conditions...although with cheap polarizing filters, those seem to have a real knack for utterly futzing things up...

reading the reviews someone said this. "filter kit assures me quality and pro results in my images" it must be true since i saw it on the internet. right?

it came with a UV, polarizer and the ND filter. looks like its usually 35 bucks for the pack of 3 filters, generally a good ND seems to be on the expensive side.

You gotta remember, the vast majority of 'reviews' on the innernets were written by people who wouldn't know quality gear if it jumped up and bit 'em in the azz.

Meaning: Suzy Soccermom decides to stop using her smart phone to take photos of her daughter's games, and plunks down $300 on a point-n-shoot. She's so astounded at the 'improvement' in her images that said $300 p&s is "the world's best camera!!!!!"

you got what i said all wrong here... :345:

"Never believe everything you read on the internet."
...................................................................Thomas Jefferson

With a good filter you shouldn't need to do micro adjust.
Micro adjust is only adjusting the focus of the camera and lens to ensure that your focusing system is working well; a filter should not be interrupting that. However BAD filters can!

My firm conviction is that almost anything with "Professional" or a variant thereof in the name most assuredly isn't. Real professional gear doesn't need to reassure itself. There's really only one way; try 'em and find out, 'though my guess is they're worth just about exactly what you paid.

:p

WOW best filter every, super pro results, never going to take this thing off my camera. :icon_mrgreen:

20151211-DSC_6377.jpg

one of these days when i find a running stream or something ill try this ND filter out, nit sure if a ND2 will really do that much though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back