pro photogs and I :)

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sory but I didn't know where to post it :p I'm soooo proud of myself :p:p hehe well I'll start from the beginning. So here we have something like Local Photographers Society where pros gather and organise special events connected somehow with photography, they make short trips to take photos togheter and so on. Actually there were 3-4 amateurs, but not a complete beginners of course - just ppl whose passion was photography. Actually the "boss" of the Society is my moms collegue from work (he's only 26 so please do not mess this society with old-photogs society as I did some time ago:p). and many times he encouraged me to become a member. Ok he encouraged me turn up to the meeting (twice a week it is organized) and show them some of my shots. So finally yesterday I had some free time and I took a few prints there. I was so frightened to enter the meeting! I didn't know if they were going to criticise all my shots or .. or... or... tell me something even worse! I turned up there and you know what?!!? I'm a member of The Photographers Society!!!! They told me that my shots are very good and original but of course I have to practice. And I'm going to practice with them!!! In 2 weeks we will be sooting some glamour pictures (ok they will be shooting and I'll watch carefully and shoot by myself :) ) Wow I'm so happy! Now I'll have so many opportunities to practice! So watch out! Profesional photog mentos is coming soon ::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's great. Good luck & have fun.

yay! And... the boss is going to "undress" himself and play as a male model to "glamour" shots hehehe because a few women there disagreed on shooting girls on and on... :D:D:D:D:D so get ready for some nice shots hehehe (I'll talk to Chase about a new part of the forum "Only for girls" :p)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back