Probably the worst wallpaper ever made...

Well... I don't know how to fix it. Copy and paste the link for the pic in a new browser maybe?

bace said:
Well... I don't know how to fix it. Copy and paste the link for the pic in a new browser maybe?

Ok, tried it...and got a 'you don't have permission to access this page' message. So...maybe there are settings that you need to change in your deviant art account? I'm not so sure DA allows hotlinking?

Ok...got it that time...weird it didn't work last time. Maybe I accidentally didn't copy the last letter, or something goofy like that.

MY WALLPAPER'S COOLER THAN YOUR WALLPAPER

That's the message of my wallpaper. At work.

I don't think so... that would chew some cpu (hehe I'm a poet). I think windows only accepts BMPs and JPGs last time I wondered about it.

See how much I love TPF?!?!!?!?!!!!! Well how much I like Xmetal at least! hehe :mrgreen:

desktop-screenshot.jpg

spiralout said:
I was just thinking the other day... is there ANY way to create an animated wallpaper?

I had a Matrix wallpaper that scrolled, but it required a separate program to run it and, yes, it chewed the processor something fierce :lol:

Nah don't worry..... adrian doesn't come on this website. I signed him up... but he doesn't have time. :-(

Most reactions

Back