Problem with 24-105 lens

Juman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Dears

I've just bought a 24-105 lens and I'm using it with my canon 600D

My problem is I get very very dark photos especially indoor, although I adjust it to the smallest aperture (4) and using low shutter speed and high ISO. But I'm still facing the same problem.

I'm so disappointed and I hope that I get a solution. :(

What mode are you shooting in?

Have you checked your light meter to make sure you're on target for the exposure?

Sounds like you dunno how to use manual mode. Put the camera on auto and snap a picture, I bet it works just fine.

Like he said, you can do a quick test in auto. If it works fine there then the error is in your use of Manual mode.

If you're setting the aperture, shutter and ISO but not paying attention to your meter you could still underexpose.

Like he said, you can do a quick test in auto. If it works fine there then the error is in your use of Manual mode.

If you're setting the aperture, shutter and ISO but not paying attention to your meter you could still underexpose.

I'm using Manual mode on other lenses and it goes very well .

So you're using the light meter to adjust?

And have you taken a test shot in auto?

it's good with auto since the Flash is on.

Take a picture in auto, without the flash. Then take another in manual without flash... post them here so we can see what you're getting.

You do have some light where you're shooting? Lamps, light fixtures?

Take a picture in auto, without the flash. Then take another in manual without flash... post them here so we can see what you're getting.

You do have some light where you're shooting? Lamps, light fixtures?

I do have lights ..

I'll post samples later on once I go back home.

Ok. Take the shots without the flash in a lit room and post them both.

Most reactions

Back