Problem with my 50mm lens...

KhronoS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.constantinchirila.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a canon 50mm f/1.8 lens... i saw that a lot of my pictures are not very sharp... so i printed a focus chart and did a test (plenty of assurance to be sure that all i`m doing right) and i saw that my lens is back-focusing..

Anyone knows what is to be done?...

If anyone wants some photos from the test... please tell me and i will post some...

Thanks..

It could be a lens problem, or a camera problem. You should contact Canon and notify them of your problem. They will guide you from there.

if bought the lens within the last year (or so i think) then Canon will probably fix the problem for free. You have to send in camera and lens though.

I am quite lucky, since Canon is just 20 minutes driving from where I live, so I usually hand in my gear personally.

if bought the lens within the last year (or so i think) then Canon will probably fix the problem for free. You have to send in camera and lens though.

I am quite lucky, since Canon is just 20 minutes driving from where I live, so I usually hand in my gear personally.

Well i bought it this year.. and i think i will give a call to Canon...

Thanks guys for the prompt answers :)

P.S. Now the question sounds a little dumb... i should of figured it out myself.. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back