What's new

Processed Differently...

Fantastic mate. Really love the orange hues there and the lens flare. You've managed to have the sun shining straight at the camera without any of the usual undexposure of the rest picture (which is normally attributed to this.) Keep up the good work!
 
Fantastic mate. Really love the orange hues there and the lens flare. You've managed to have the sun shining straight at the camera without any of the usual undexposure of the rest picture (which is normally attributed to this.) Keep up the good work!

Thank you...I don't recall quite how I set up for this shot as it was nearly a year ago, but it was my intention to get bright sun and then detail in the shadow areas. I was pleased when I got it...:)

Cheers
 
I love it! The colors make it seem almost like a water color painting.
 
Excellent composition head on into the sun. The only thing that bothers me is the lens flair. Have you tried to edit it out?
 
I really like the colours and the light. :thumbup:
 
That's what's fun with landscapes, you can really play with the color. Blue/orange graduated filter?

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum
 
The sky looks a bit fake, did you just add in the colour in post?
 
pretty colours

Thanks.

I love it! The colors make it seem almost like a water color painting.

Thank you.

Excellent composition head on into the sun. The only thing that bothers me is the lens flair. Have you tried to edit it out?

Yes, I edited out the flair at the bottom, the brightest spot...


17-8-12 Dylife Road, Machynlleth v2 by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr

I really like the colours and the light. :thumbup:

Thank you.

That's what's fun with landscapes, you can really play with the color. Blue/orange graduated filter?

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum

Thanks. It's PP rather than at the time of the shot. Was pleased to get the landscape and the bright sun without losing all the detail, but the image just asked for a little more colour. :)

Excellent picture, beautiful mountains and amazing landscape.

It is a lovely part of GB...we holiday there most summers. Thanks.

The sky looks a bit fake, did you just add in the colour in post?

The sky is real, the colour is a bi-colour filter added in post.
Cheers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom