What's new

Product photography attempt...

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
2,471
Reaction score
30
Location
West Palm Beach, Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, my father in law is marketing these things, and other stuff that he makes out of wood with his bare hands. it's pretty impressive! Anyway, any C&C on the photo, or the product would be appreciated! Also, if you're interested in buying one, shoot me a message and I'll put you in touch. Thanks!

 
I think it looks GREAT, I don't see anything I would change and nothing that bothers my eye. Awesome job. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom