"professional' photo printing

Emerana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering if anyone knows of a place online where a amateur photographer, such as my self, could have digital photos printed in a professional, high quality lab?

I made an MPIX book of our daughter for some family members and I have to say I wasn't the least bit impressed by the print quality. With Mpix you're paying for the software and the customization ability. The actual prints and finished product is pretty cheesy for the price you pay. The next time I do a book I'll probably try the book creator thing built into Apple's iPhoto. I don't think Apple would send you junk.

MPIX for me too.

I rarely use them anymore because I us an online ordering system that links to my local lab, but i use them for all my personal prints!

I made an MPIX book of our daughter for some family members and I have to say I wasn't the least bit impressed by the print quality. With Mpix you're paying for the software and the customization ability. The actual prints and finished product is pretty cheesy for the price you pay. The next time I do a book I'll probably try the book creator thing built into Apple's iPhoto. I don't think Apple would send you junk.
I think it depends on what book you got. If you get a cheap book you get low quality. And remember even if you think you paid alot for it good quality photobooks are expensive. I am sure on the pro side or even on the amatuer side Mpix has some excellent professional quality books they can orint for you. I have to agree with all the votes for Mpix I use them all the time and have not got a bad print from them.

Scott, what do you use that links to a local shop. I am just looking into a program that links to my shop and I'm wondering if they are the same...if so I'm curious as to your results and how you like the system.

Most reactions

Back