professional prinitng labs

I love Millers even if their prices are a tad high. I love all the benefits they give you of becoming a member with them including marketing materials/tips. When they sent me my photos samples I was able to calibrate my monitor to create another color profile to use while PPing so I know the prints will look perfect when they print them. They just make me feel like they value me as a member and their quality is excellent. Plus, they have Mpix.com as a consumer site so I can send my clients there when they buy DVDs and I know they'll still turn out great.

I've gone with Bay Photo for a while. I've only had one problem with Bay Photo...a print was trimmed to the wrong size. Called them up and I had a replacement in hand the next day. They get a lot of money from me :sexywink:

Didn't like Millers, too expensive and didn't impress me as far as quality.

I also tried Nations Photo Lab for a free gallery print, it was high quality IMO. Note: At my blog link below you can get $50.00 credit from them and in the USA I think shipping is free at $50 or more. So you can try them for free. It expires 09-01-10.

Thanks, I just ordered $50 worth of stuff from them. :thumbup: I don't get on TPF often, but if I remember I'll let you know how the prints turned out.

I did receive my test prints from millers and I love them! I want to order some prints in all the different papers and finishes to compare my own prints! I cant wait

Most reactions

Back