professional prinitng labs

gagey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had some samples ordered from millers professional and mpixpro but are there any other professional printing labs that are really good quality?

I have been using National Print Lab...and I really don't know how happy I am with it. I also just looked at Miller's I haven't ordered the prints yet...what did you think of them? I have just started my business and really want a good company to go through....any help this way would be nice too.

I have been using National Print Lab...and I really don't know how happy I am with it. I also just looked at Miller's I haven't ordered the prints yet...what did you think of them? I have just started my business and really want a good company to go through....any help this way would be nice too.

I also just started my business. i received sample prints from millers professional and mpixpro and i think that they are both good quality i do like millers better than mpixpro. millers paper is thicker than mpixpro as well. you should check them both out i was very satisfied with both. The prices are a bit more expensive than labs i use to use for myself but the quality is so much better than the walmart and labs like that it is so worth to pay the price.

I have used MPIX they do a good job. Also White House Custom color, only got as far as samples from them, but liked the results.

I also tried Nations Photo Lab for a free gallery print, it was high quality IMO. Note: At my blog link below you can get $50.00 credit from them and in the USA I think shipping is free at $50 or more. So you can try them for free. It expires 09-01-10.

WHCC and H&H Color Lab are both good Pro labs but no better, or worse, than Millers, IMO.

Last edited:
I use MPix as I think gerally they are the best but I also done BayPhotos and Maridian a couple of times. They both seemed to do a real good job and I have no complaints about them.

H&H Color Lab. I used them for about 10 years before moving to germany. Their quality is second to none, and the prices are better than Miller's. I have also seen great prints from Millers also. ACI is a super, class organization. I have several friends that use them for competition prints as well as for customer orders.

WHCC, McKenna, Millers, MpixPro .. all cool labs .. and I have to throw in H&H because they are only 10 mins from our studio

thanks i will have to check some of the other ones out. when you use some of the professional labs do they charge any type of membership fee?

If a lab wants to charge you a membership fee, run! Pro Labs tend to want you to prove that you are a Pro. Some will want a copy of your tax permit, or tax number etc.

I use Bay Photo. I have been using them for over a year. Their customer services is great. They have a wide variety of Products. And the Quality is fantastic. Not to mention Great prices.

Pro labs, well i have an agfa D-lab 1 u can look it out on google it gets the best out of my pics and i print for clients too so give it a look at google would realy help if u have a photography studio

Most reactions

Back