What's new

Professor Screw Eyes

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Hey everyone,


Long time no see. With this new year I am attempting my first 365 project...I probably wont be able to finish it haha but I hope to create as much as I can in the meantime.


Here is one from one of the days and the before and after. I was inspired by one of my favorite movies growing up "We're Back" and the professor screw eyes.


Inspiration:
Professor_Screw-Eyes.png



Enjoy.


Professor Screw Eyes
11768191236_00696bc5c7_b.jpg





Before and After
11768276406_a6881cc623_h.jpg
 
It would be funny (and work much better in concept) if you had your model literally dressed up like the cartoon, posing in a similar manner with similar clothing and even a fake beard and wig. As is, you get the eye right, but nothing else really resembles the original character. Also looks like your white balance is off.
 
it's reassuring that it's an editing trick and you can't actually do that with your eye!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom