Program to animate 360 degree photos for website

SPL Tech1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone have a suggestion as to what program I can use that will allow a website viewer to scroll around a 360 degree picture? Something like a virtual tour program.

Precisely what I am looking for but... It does not work very well. It crashes whenever I load it up with more than 10 or so pictures. Any other suggestions for any other program that will do the same thing?

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what program I can use that will allow a website viewer to scroll around a 360 degree picture? Something like a virtual tour program.

Old software but it works. You might find it close-out on eBay. Doesn't handle big files very well because it's dated.

If you had PM enabled I'd send some links, but since you don't, that's the best I can do.

You can stitch the pan with some other software and generate the Java viewer with Photovista Panorama version 3.5. This one was made with a 10D and it's a 360. After I compressed the file it works fine. Make sure it's 3.5 which was the last release.

http://www.gizex.com/gallery/sports_car_racing/holy-hill-fall.htm

I'm sure there are better things made now, but this one wins for simple and price. Not sure it will work with Vista.

Last edited:
Old software but it works. You might find it close-out on eBay. Doesn't handle big files very well because it's dated.

If you had PM enabled I'd send some links, but since you don't, that's the best I can do.

You can stitch the pan with some other software and generate the Java viewer with Photovista Panorama version 3.5. This one was made with a 10D and it's a 360. After I compressed the file it works fine. Make sure it's 3.5 which was the last release.

http://www.gizex.com/gallery/sports_car_racing/holy-hill-fall.htm

I'm sure there are better things made now, but this one wins for simple and price. Not sure it will work with Vista.

Thats what I am looking for but that program is a bit too plain. I want something simple but modern. I can stich the picture with my own program, I just need something to generate the code for a 3d viewer that I can put on my website.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back