Promotional photos

Rhys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm trying to get some promotional photos done. Here's one I did of my vehicle. I'm not sure I'm getting it right though. Yes - this was taken with a compact and not an SLR but I'm looking for suggestions on how to make it more dramatic, showing my advertising and making the vehicle look more macho. How would you change it and I'm not really thinking about Photoshop - more about composition etc.

2247470072_af6cb1b22e_o.jpg

for starters.. you can try positioning your vehicle in a more "maco" way.. by turning the wheels, different angles etc...

even that will make the slightest difference...

IMG_0758.jpg

if you dont realy know what to work with... you can try playing with the contrasts to get something like this...
img_0664.jpg

but an SLR is really needed if you want to take photography seriously... a point and shoot wont really get you anywhere

but an SLR is really needed if you want to take photography seriously... a point and shoot wont really get you anywhere

Oh heck, I know that. I was trying it out with my compact.

The photo is for a website so I don't think an SLR is really necessary as by the time the image has been tweaked and downsized there'll be little to distinguish a compact photo from an SLR photo.

Most reactions

Back