Props to Canon

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sent my camera to Canon for repair on Friday March 3rd. They received it on the 6th. It's been repaired and returned to me already :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Not sure exactly what they did, but it works :biggrin:
Says 'replaced main base plate assembly, cleaned and quality checked all features and functions'.

I think it sucks that it broke and I had to send it in, but hey...stuff breaks. Everything was covered under warranty and didn't cost me a penny :D

Nice one woody, good news..... time to get charlie out again maybe?!... you know you wanna :lol:

If you bought a Nikon it would not have broken. Insert just kidding smiley here. The Nikon Cannon debate is a little childish. Somehow I thought it would be funny if I threw that in there.

craig said:
If you bought a Nikon it would not have broken. Insert just kidding smiley here. The Nikon Cannon debate is a little childish. Somehow I thought it would be funny if I threw that in there.
I agree wholeheartedly. It is silly, especially when everyone knows KM is the best-bar none!!!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

P.S. no wise cracks about the recent "shift" in the business plan of the digital camera arm of the company:er: :er: :er: :er: :er: :er: :er: :er: :er: :er: :er:

YAY Woodsac! :boogie:

Now, go out there and get creepy and landscapy and update those baby shots!

Being a Canon owner, it's good to hear you got good service.

Now get Charlie out, and start posting on the dark side!

Great news Woody. Lookin forward to more pics now..

When I took mine in to get cleaning done at a Canon Dealer, it was done right away, for no charge. I almost had a nervous breakdown, when I saw him open the thing up and start cleaning it. I thought...dude...go easy on that thing, it is not a car.

Most reactions

Back