What's new

Prospekt (C&C please)

SnakeKeeper

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC04181.jpg


Unedited
 
The shot is great. However, the color of the floor ruins it for me.
 
The shot is great. However, the color of the floor ruins it for me.

Thanks! Lol it's actually a blanket. Trust me, it looks a LOT better than the floor does. :lol:
 
Good shot. The amount of glisten you caught on the scales was perfect. I might have had a TINY bit more depth of field, but that's arguable.
 
Very pretty Ball Python. ( I use to breed them, and I had a 15ft Reticulated Python ). The shot looks great to me.. Just that greenish color lol
 
Very pretty Ball Python. ( I use to breed them, and I had a 15ft Reticulated Python ). The shot looks great to me.. Just that greenish color lol

Lucky! I'd love to have a retic, I just don't exactly have the space or money right now. I do have a few others though, a blood python and a boa, plus some lizards. :) They really are the greatest pets!
 
They really are the greatest pets!

You've now awoken the rage in the many cat lovers in the forums. Try to take another good one with the snake on a surface with a not-so-bright color and maybe without all the fuzz.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom