Proud Father

IByte

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
20120607_143239.jpg

Please welcome our newest addition to the family. Yes, that is the infamous Ibyte in the flesh lol enjoy.

Last edited:
Congrats. Fatherhood is a special gift.

Congrats! But lets hope the baby looks like the mother! ;) lol!

So far she has my wife's nose (thank God)..

For what it's worth, I liked your nose... ;)

Congrats!

:headbang::headbang::band::headbang::clap:
:wav::chatty::banghead::albino::boogie::boogie::boogie:
:hippie::flower::Joker::cheers::cheers::drunk::drunk::drunk:

It's a Greek nose and it's good for sniffing steak and potatoes

Last edited:
Bend The Light said:
Nice one. Well done...must have been such hard work for you. :)

Enjoy. :)

We now have two girls, and I'm throwing in the towel to have a boy. Maybe one will have better photography talent than her old man OO.

Bend The Light said:
Nice one. Well done...must have been such hard work for you. :)

Enjoy. :)

We now have two girls, and I'm throwing in the towel to have a boy. Maybe one will have better photography talent than her old man OO.

Hey, I have 2 girls. My folks were amazed given that boys were the order of the day in our family. You know, with the exception of having my nameccontinued when they get married, I don't care. my girls are absolutely everything...I would die right now for them. And anyway...my eldest will make her future spouse change his name when they get wed...she's that way on! :)

I look at both my girls, Ruby the eldest at 6 (who is a keen and decent photographer) is incredibly bright...beautiful...gosh, I am so proud.
Annie, the youngest at 3 has a genetic condition, but you know...she makes us SO proud - she's doing things she was never "meant" to do.
Enjoy every minute...they make you proud whatever they do. Even when they mess up!

Ok, now I'm waffling...Best wishes for you all. :)

Hey that fantastic...well done. Here is my chubby little boy

Attachments

• $image-3964021303.jpg
    $image-3964021303.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 85
Congrats.

and I love how you still have a camera around your neck. lol

Never dreamed I would be a dad. I thought I would be a Marine forever. But I hung up my sword and shield permanently for a better role :).

Congrat's :thumbup:

congratulations, life as you know it is gone ;) Parent hood is the most rewarding experience, and the most painful.

Hoo-ah! Well done dad! Congrats and enjoy every second!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back