What's new

Providence Town Beach Cape Cod

Lamoureux

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I finally got around to uploading so of my pictures from my vacation a couple weeks ago. I Dont remember what the name of the beach was but it was at the very tip of cape cod. But it was an amazing beach I could see whales all day while i was enjoying the sun (to bad none of the pictures came out anygood) but it was very windy.

1.
CapeCodBeach_edited-1.jpg


2.
SDC10252.jpg
 
First one lacks contrast and punch, the secon one i would hng it on my wall, but in the mean while, PLEASE get rid of the black frames, they are distracting and don't add anything to this picture,



Peter
 
Definitely get rid of the black frames on these - the first one doesn't really do anything for me, but the second one I love xxx
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom