Prowling Panther

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the second time I'd been to Panther Creek Falls in Washington in the last 2 weeks. I was kind of bored shooting comps at the first drop where the water converges. I loved the challenge of crossing this stream waist-high to get an interesting perspective on this fall. I did a ninja like move to duck under a log, and all kinds of crazy stuff.

My boots were filled with water and I was completely immersed in the landscape. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Also have a look at my website, I've made some updates! Majeed Badizadegan Photography
-- I've officially taken my hat out of the "portrait" game. I have for a long time, but it was time to make it official
-- I've removed the options to buy prints directly through my site. I want buyers to go through me so I can insure the best quality
-- Re-arranged some of my galleries, so they make more sense

Prowling Panther by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

Last edited:
Beautiful! What was your exposure for this?

Did you actually put the tripod in the water?

Damn, you're good. Your work always inspires me. You're part of the reason I even took up landscape photography.

Cheers!
Jake

Beautiful

Thanks, Shipman!

Nominated for POTM. Beautiful shot!

Wow thanks, I appreciate that.

All great as usual.

Appreciate it.

Did you actually put the tripod in the water?

Hey Leeroix. The better question would be, when is my tripod NOT in the water? Most of the time if I'm shooting water, I'm in it.

I was standing in about 18 inches of water and my lens was about 5 inches above the water. Of course, the tripod was in the water as well.

Damn, you're good. Your work always inspires me. You're part of the reason I even took up landscape photography. Cheers! Jake

D-b-j that is awesome to hear. I've seen some of your stuff, I like it! Keep it up.

Last edited:
Love love love this one M! Had it not already been nominated I would have done it, well deserved!

What are you using for a lens on the 6d Majeed? Picking up my 6d this week with the 24-105 and the tokina 16-28. This photo is beautiful, but I expect that when I see a thread by you. Pretty much perfectly exposed imo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back