here's some pseudo HDRs I have been messing with from Peru
C&C always welcomed

5432106391_356e9712f8_z.jpg

5420262599_a32582db43_b.jpg

5412227032_0d445157c7_z.jpg

5432490286_90572e0f9c_z.jpg

5427018771_4e5703aba3_b.jpg

Fantastic! #5 is Stunning!

these are wonderful. When you say psuedo do you mean you are creating/saving multiple exposures from a single RAW?

thanks guys

Trever thats exactly what I mean. I make 0,-2, and +2 from 1 file then run it through photomatix

These are great! I assume you are shooting RAW, and then adjusting the exposure from there?

I like the effect you're getting in these.

#2 reminds too much of the 70s.

Hats off for #4. :thumbsup:

thanks guys

yes I only shoot raw then go from there

I love number 2, something about the colors that does it for me

I'm with the others, though, the last shot is awesome!

first off really nice photos. #2&5 are my fav. one thing thou idont shoot RAW only cuz when i got this carmea i didnt get the software so my computer wont read them :( and this Pseudo how does it wok is there any tutorials on doing it.. and thanks for shearing once again brilliant work..

first off really nice photos. #2&5 are my fav. one thing thou idont shoot RAW only cuz when i got this carmea i didnt get the software so my computer wont read them :( and this Pseudo how does it wok is there any tutorials on doing it.. and thanks for shearing once again brilliant work..

Thanks - pseudo means its not real brackets and I made the different exposure files from one file. You can do it with jpg or raw.
If you don't know anything about HDR I recommend reading about that first.
To do pseudo you would load the pic in your editing software and save as tiff. This is your 0 exposure same as what you took with the camera. Now change the exposure value to +2 and save as tiff. Then go to original pic again and set exposure value to -2 and save as tiff.
take the 0,-2, +2 files and load them in an HDR program and play with sliders till you get what you like
SOme programs to try free trials of are
photomatix
nik hdr
oloneo

Overall this is not real HDR and I recommend doing bracketed shots when possible to get the true benefits of HDR

Thanks - pseudo means its not real brackets and I made the different exposure files from one file. You can do it with jpg or raw.
If you don't know anything about HDR I recommend reading about that first.
To do pseudo you would load the pic in your editing software and save as tiff. This is your 0 exposure same as what you took with the camera. Now change the exposure value to +2 and save as tiff. Then go to original pic again and set exposure value to -2 and save as tiff.
take the 0,-2, +2 files and load them in an HDR program and play with sliders till you get what you like
SOme programs to try free trials of are
photomatix
nik hdr
oloneo

Overall this is not real HDR and I recommend doing bracketed shots when possible to get the true benefits of HDR

thanks for the info ill try that :)

I don't know which one to choose as my best; so i select all of them; i too was going to ask what was meant by pseudo, but not anymore

Regards :D

Most reactions

Back