Publishing Photographed Public

There's no commercial gain from my site and I don't see how I can be considered invading privacy considering they're out in public - not even a charge to ride the park in question.

I guess I could say... feel free to check the site to see just what I've got. The person making the threats isn't even tied to my site in any way, shape, or form... doesn't have photos of theirs on my site... no ties. The ones he's fighting me about are actually some of the freestyle BMX riders. They're not pro, they're not even in competitions locally. I guess the whole case is pretty much dead since I removed the person who was posting on his forum; there's absolutely no ties at all now even through a third person.

I guess all-in-all this is an example of the greedy stupidity selfishness of Americans (and that comes from someone who was born and raised here). Some people have too much time on their hands but don't use it for the good. He could turn any funding to fight me into something good... build a new park, repair an existing park, or *shock* perhaps look take time to look at other countries to see just how good he has it and appreciate what he's got.

[/vent]

I don't know how much grief this guy is giving you, but what I would do (THIS IS NOT A RECOMENDATION), is tell him, "Yeah, you're right. Court is the best way to handle this."

He'll go away.

Most reactions

Back