Puddle Play

kanuski

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was out with a family to take some family photos when this happened. I took about 90 shots of this girl in the water, trying to get the best angles and expression. She was not about to follow directions so I took what I could get. It was overcast with all natural light.
C&C? cropping? white balance?
1. $270A3152.jpg2. $270A3180.jpg3.$270A3184.jpg

So cute!

They are a bit cool/green to me.. 1 is the best one IMO. 2 you've got a tree growing right out of her little head and 3 has got horizon slant issues.

Thanks.
$270A3184-2.jpg I rotated this one and took some green out. Better?

Attachments

• $270A3150.jpg
    $270A3150.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
no jumping/splashing photos?!

Cute kid

Little cool and underexposed also

Edit on bottom...

$270A3184.jpg

Last edited:
I edited one to show you what I'd do for them.. upped exposure about 1/3 stop.. warmed it up a bit and removed some of the very green cast for wb.. did a slight curves adjustment and upped vibrance in LR5.

eta.. gosh the thumbnail looks like a ghost lol click it and it shouldnt be ghostly.
$270A3152.jpg

I edited one to show you what I'd do for them.. upped exposure about 1/3 stop.. warmed it up a bit and removed some of the very green cast for wb.. did a slight curves adjustment and upped vibrance in LR5.

eta.. gosh the thumbnail looks like a ghost lol click it and it shouldnt be ghostly.
View attachment 49820

I think that one is a little bright now...

Original is a little soft (compression?)

sharpened and edited.. also a suggested crop

$270A3152.jpg

very cute! I like cgipson's original edit A LOT. such cute photos, good composition. Agree with bumping the exposure just a tad :) nice

very cute! I like cgipson's original edit A LOT. such cute photos, good composition. Agree with bumping the exposure just a tad :) nice

Thanks Sarah! She is a cute little girl, isn't she! Love that smile / grin in these!

Most reactions

Back