Puerto Morelos town square

Very nice pano. I've never been to Mexico, even though I live so close. Need to get a passport.
I love Mexico! We thought about retiring there part time, but with the pups would be difficult. Plus I don't want to be away from the grands. We've explored the Yucatan over the past 20 years on our own and with a private guide. Lots to see and experience getting off the resort grounds.

Very nice, a lot to see here.

Very nice pano work, Cheryl. You make it look interesting and fun - a street party ready to happen. Fun stuff!

Very nice pano work, Cheryl. You make it look interesting and fun - a street party ready to happen. Fun stuff!
Thanks Terri, this was a Saturday evening. There were vendors and buskers. At the stage area they had games for the children. When we go into town, usually Playa del Carmen, on a weekend evening there are lots of families. Sunday evenings are busy with families swimming in the ocean and activities for the children. And mass is important too.

Very nice pano image, I like the sea turtle. Think about coming a little further south to Colombia. Even better!

Very nice pano image, I like the sea turtle. Think about coming a little further south to Colombia. Even better!
We have friends in Ecuador, Panama and Guatemala. May make it further south someday.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back