I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday with my new rebel xt. :)

66275830_06c109692f_o.jpg

Ah, so that is where you were heading yesterday :)
Good place for photos, and your new RebelXT also knows how to take "true JonK pics"!
Simple, but very effective composition... that seems to be your "trademark". Me likes loads :D.

woodsac said:
We got another one :cheer: How do you like it? It likes you...great shot Jon!
got it as backup for my 20D when I shoot weddings. I quite like the little gaffer...balances nice with my 17-40 and my 28-135. Got the grip with it so there's a bit more bulk to it.
Thanks for asking after the little one
:lol:

Great use of vertical lines. You had these amazing clouds to work with, too- nice capture! :)

Did you try any with more of the trees showing? Just curious if it would have worked, or if there was clutter in the way.

Nice shot JonK :thumbup: Congrats on your XT, camera for both hands... double shooter eh :D Would be cool if you had a double holster for the 20D and XT like how the cowboys do with their pistols, but I'm just thinking silly cause it's Friday. :lol:

terri said:
Great use of vertical lines. You had these amazing clouds to work with, too- nice capture! :)

Did you try any with more of the trees showing? Just curious if it would have worked, or if there was clutter in the way.
Hi terri...thanks! :D
I would have liked to compose lower but these trees are lining the edge of a parking lot :confused: which I had no intention of including so I settled for this compo.

Thanks mako....yeh, givin it both barrels now :lol:

Great shot Jon. Excellent clouds and sky.

yay JOn... another camera! so when you sendin me ya ol 20d huh? :lol: i'll trade ;)
love your simple composition.. very effective... absolute jonK style!
nice saturation :D
thanks for sharing :)

Most reactions

Back