d2pix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey there!

Here I'm gonna show you "my" flowers.

Last edited:
Damn! Now that is ****ing stunning. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.

Thx a lot guys!

You'll see, most of the pictures have the same colours. I shot'em all on the same morning
Here's another one!

#2 "Mobbing in Plantworld"

2zror41.jpg

Like that one too... but once my imagination got a hold of it, it became an anti-bullying campaign...

Very clever interpretation on the 2nd one :) They're both amazing though.

outstanding work

Wowzers!!

I wasn't gonna post another "I freakin love this" post, but I keep coming back to it to look at it. Man, I hope to get shots like these some day.

I have to ask, in #1 how did you get the background all blue as well? I will assume there is no color filter or that it was done in post.

Thx a lot guys!

You'll see, most of the pictures have the same colours. I shot'em all on the same morning
Here's another one!

#2 "Mobbing in Plantworld"

I love this picture! Beautiful! I like how it has an ethereal aspect to it.

I have to ask, in #1 how did you get the background all blue as well? I will assume there is no color filter or that it was done in post.
It was around 6:30 in the morning, so the light was very "cold". The blue part in the picture are the mountains in the BG.

Here's another one...I don't know if i like it or not. What do you think?

​
vhvlu.jpg

These are really outstanding, OP! I really like all of the first three, but I think #2 is my favorite. Well done, unusual and it immediately evokes emotion. Like Photographiend, I immediately saw flower bullies, and one lone little flower "nerd" all sad and depressed because it's being picked on. Well done!

The last one; I really like the lighting on the flowers, but the background seems just a little too dark and they lose their attraction, for me. Just seems a little underexposed. Maybe cropped in, so there's not quite so much of the darker background?
On the other hand, I keep wondering what I would think of this shot if it'd been posted alone, instead of with this lighter set. The first three set such an interesting "mood" and the last one just doesn't fit that mood, so it makes it hard to judge it on its own merits, at least for me.

The last one; I really like the lighting on the flowers, but the background seems just a little too dark and they lose their attraction, for me. Just seems a little underexposed. Maybe cropped in, so there's not quite so much of the darker background?
On the other hand, I keep wondering what I would think of this shot if it'd been posted alone, instead of with this lighter set. The first three set such an interesting "mood" and the last one just doesn't fit that mood, so it makes it hard to judge it on its own merits, at least for me.
Thx a lot for your feedback. I quite agree. I really like the silhouette but the BG is a little bit too dark. Maybe i can lighten it a little bit.

The next one will be lighter again ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back