What's new

Pumped

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tried to give these images (especially #1) a sixties feel via PP to go along with the subject...

Shot during a brief visit to North Dakota.


f/2.8 @ 28 mm, 1/1000, ISO 200



f/2.8 @ 28 mm, 1/2000, ISO 200


Thanks for looking...
 
Last edited:
I like Picture 1 - the purple hue is nice!

Cheers!
mylo
 
I like Picture 1 - the purple hue is nice!
Thank you, mylo! Yes, I thought a velvia look would give the image a 60's feel.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom