Puppies Are Cute, Yeah?

the urban photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did a photoshoot for a friend who is trying to rehome a litter of puppies.. Thoughts?

2n6swlf.jpg

34imetc.jpg

#3: This one I think has a little bit of a red tint that I've been meaning to reduce.
2nu0ylz.jpg

24whxn8.jpg

2me2zpg.jpg

Are your freinds giving them away or selling? If they are selling you might want to add some full body side shots that include tails.

Are your freinds giving them away or selling? If they are selling you might want to add some full body side shots that include tails.

Nah, just giving them away. There were a ton of pictures (some full body shots) but I thought these were the cutest photo-wise.

Oh then it erally doesn't matter. If they were selling some prized pups with papers, buyers wouldn't want to see some tails to make sure they aren't bent and whatnot.

im ignorant when it comes to dog breeds but are those pitbulls? i always wanted one

nice shots, especially the last one. i love the panoramic treatment

im ignorant when it comes to dog breeds but are those pitbulls? i always wanted one

nice shots, especially the last one. i love the panoramic treatment

Nope! Some crazy mix. Cute though. Only 2 weeks old when I took these. Looking at the size of their paws, they are going to be big dogs.

Most reactions

Back