What's new

Puppies in morning light

Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They were sleepy and groutchy that i was making them pose! I'd like your feedback on color/white balance. That's my biggest struggle right now. When I brought them into the computer, they were all like a burnt red. I shopped out a lot of saturation and painted in accurate coloring on the bedspread and blue drapes.

EinstienBed1small.jpg


EinstienBed2small.jpg


EinstienBed3small.jpg


EinstienFalcoreBedsmall.jpg
 
well, the white balance is definitely off. I'm on an uncalibrated monitor, but the WB changes from shot to shot. #4 probably looks the most accurate, but they all look a tad orange. maybe cause of the walls, I dunno.
 
yes, we call it "the dreamscicle room" b/c of the wall color =)

So in a situation like this, should white be perfect white? I notice just as i was standing there, the dogs highlight had a tinge of yellow in them and I was trying to emulate that...but I guess I should push them further/desaturate more?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom