Puppy C&C

iNick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One thing i don't like about the pictures of the Poodle is the car in the background :( other than that let me know what you all think! thanks!!
Cheers!!

5366738909_8322ae8fa7_b.jpg
[/url]
Porkchop1 by Dr.Mantis Toboggan, on Flickr[/IMG]

5366738799_65fb9e4cf6_b.jpg
[/url]
Porkchop2 by Dr.Mantis Toboggan, on Flickr[/IMG]

5366738703_ccc95c3073_b.jpg
[/url]
Porkchop3 by Dr.Mantis Toboggan, on Flickr[/IMG]

5367349222_5e94b26128_b.jpg
[/url]
Bailey2 by Dr.Mantis Toboggan, on Flickr[/IMG]

5367349004_3b311394bb_b.jpg
[/url]
Bailey3 by Dr.Mantis Toboggan, on Flickr[/IMG]

ok so i take it you don't like the shots or the dogs...

It's not that, it is just they both look a little dirty. Is that a yorkie in the first set? It looks like he/she was just eating something and has slober all over. It's the first thing I noticed.

The poodle, IMO, needs to be a little brighter white. The photos make it look like it's been rolling in dirt all day. Just needs more lighting.

the first dog is a yorkie, He has no teeth so that explains the slobber haha and the color of the poodle is pretty true to the actual color. he's a beige off white with some orange in there.

haha no its ok. He was in a puppy mill and used for breeding, when they were done with him they threw him out on the street and someone found him. we adopted him from there, but yeah they pulled all his teeth and hes very timid. Other than that hes a great dog.

Cute puppy!

I like that you got down to the poodles level.

They all seem slightly underexposed, and in the poodle shot, you exposed for the background and not the poodle itself.

Regards,
Jake

of the four I like the last one the best. The third one is awkward with the way he is looking into the camera. Additionally, the third one seems to be framed crooked

The first is kind of cute with the little tongue poking out, but that's one of the two merits the photo has (lighting is also quite nice!), other than that, however, there is not one with all of the little toothless dog's ears entirely within the frame, and that makes me very sad. It gets worse in photos 2 and 3, so they fail in my estimation.

Of the two poodle photos, it is good to see you went for an all different POV (point of view) in the second, but the car, crossing, traffic lights, houses, in short: the entire busy background doesn't help in that one, either. Which is to say, in the first of those two, with it's crooked angles, it helps even less.

They are all decent
Cute dogs
I agree with the dried slober and what not
Number 3 dosent really seemed focused, or a tad of motion blur?

Cute doggies! Agreed with most of what Lafoto says.

#4 would have been a great picture if you would have simplified the background, but the pov is great.

I generally shoot in manual but he was moving so dang fast i had to pop it on auto and see what i could get, therefor the backgrounds are too busy and distracting. Thanks for everyones comments! i appreciate the honesty and will apply the tips next time i shoot this little guy. hopefully i will have some great shots to share with all of you. Thanks again!

Cheers

-Nick

They are definitely NOT underexposed. If you look athe first one, making the exposure higher will make the dog's light fur blown.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back