What's new

Puppy Christmas!

Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
do you have any idea how hard this shot was? I konw, i still have some motion blur on the one, but :blushing:

puppyChristmas.jpg
 
Try freezing the dogs in a cooler of some sort... dip them in whatever they used in Judge Dread... he came back okay...
 
Too cool. The two on the ends are smiling, the one in the center is frowning.
 
do you have any idea how hard this shot was?

Yes, yes I do. I have three pugs, and have been trying to get them together for a portrait, but can only manage one at a time right now...
I think I will need the wife's help to line up all three.

Nice shot. Yes, there is a little blur, but I know what you have to work with...:wink:
 
Though I don't have puppies, I only look at these three and instantly know how hard it must have been to get all three of them to sit there and pose! No wonder there still is that mild amount of blur. With the colour of the rug, their scarves, the green toy bone, and them being so wonderfully snowy white, it still makes for a LOVELY Christmas card!
 
This must have been really difficult! I have one dog and I have yet to get her to sit still long enough for any photos! All the photos I have of her are pretty much shots of her running back to me!
 
HAHAHA! thanks for all the replies. If you guys want a tip-they will be more apt to sitting still after a good 30 minute excercise!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom