What's new

Purple and Yellow together: what do you think?

I like the image itself, the colour contrast works because yellow and purple on opposite sides of the colour wheel, but it is a bit too saturated for me, but then that is just me. If you like it, then that is all that matters.

WesternGuy
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
I like the image itself, the colour contrast works because yellow and purple on opposite sides of the colour wheel, but it is a bit too saturated for me, but then that is just me. If you like it, then that is all that matters.

WesternGuy

Thank you for your comment WesternGuy! This picture is for a website where people prefer saturated pictures :mrgreen: Otherwise, I'm agree with you and for my personnal taste I won't be against a little less saturated editing. Also, my screen is not calibrated...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom