Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosenzitive.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Warning: The Colors can be Irritating :grumpy:

5526182222_e88446dc44_b.jpg

Are you disturbed? Please let me know ;)

Regards :D

The purple does not bother me. I like it. But something needs to be done with the sky to work with the water. Some kind of purple filter maybe.

Once again, you've made me overcome my doubts about highly colored images; this is a really nice image. I agree with Mike that the sky doesn't work that well, and I also would like to see the trees a little better. I would consider cropping some sky and breaking the rule about not centering the horizon in a landscape image (real landscapes aren't purple anyway). This will concentrate attention on the more colorful part of the image and if you show the resulting semi-panoramic image much larger, the trees will be more evident.

The purple does not bother me. I like it. But something needs to be done with the sky to work with the water. Some kind of purple filter maybe.

Exactly, purple's good, it adds to the image. I would also like to see a little bit more of it in the upper part of the picture, as it looks pretty unnatural. I like your concept a lot though, I am into cool colored waterscapes lately.

Thank you Mike Lamb; i tried to add some purple to sky; but the effect was a bit adverse;may be i did it not properly. i reduced its expanse though

Thank you KenC; i have made it that way

Thank you Drake; please see this variation

Regards :D

5528624146_7937f1a3d9_b.jpg

The difference is very small, but it also darkened the sky a little bit, which I like. Great one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back