Purple Spring Flowers

droiddev

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey folks! I just took some new pictures and wanted some feedback and or criticism. This one is of some flowers I found while driving along a small country road near a river. I saw these all by themselves and had to stop and take a photo. I took this with a Tamron 75-300mm Telephoto Lens on a Sony a230 DSLR. Let me know what you think! :)

023.jpg

I like to colours, very spring and joyful. However, your DoF is too shallow and the center flowers are OoF. Your composition is not excessively appealing too. The right branch is drawing the attention away from the main branch and the little green-yellow leaves on the right branch are distracting. The Purple flowers on the yellow background is very nice.

Lovely... i too feel some focal problem; see the flowers on the right branch is very sharp; the same sharpness is missing in the central one; vertical composition showing both branches in the frame also experimentable.... hope you drive that way soon again ;)

Let me see here. I seem to remember having some more of those flowers. Ill post them when I get home. All I had with me at the time was the 300mm Tamron Lens. I have since then bought a Nifty Fifty f/1.8. Might go back and see what I can get with that one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back