What's new

Putnam Sunsets

SamSpade1941

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
491
Reaction score
65
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all I shot these images last winter when I was out in western Oklahoma with a friend , I traveled out there with him to his family farm. It had been raining all day and as the sun was finally setting I was able to capture these images. I hope you all enjoy them.

$putnam_tractors_by_samspade1941-d4c9bjn.webp

$putnam_sunset_by_samspade1941-d4c9c78.webp

$putnam_road_by_samspade1941-d4c9cvp.webp

$putnam_windmills_2_of_3_by_samspade1941-d4c9ak6.webp

$putnam_windmills_3_of_3_by_samspade1941-d4c9b1t.webp
 
Thank you very much I am deeply honored that you like them. Western Oklahoma does indeed have some of the most beautiful vistas you can ever hope to see. I was just lucky enough to be out there at the right time right after a massive storm. It was truly incredible.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom