Putting a logo on ALL of your images at one time

itsanaddiction

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry if this is a dumb question...but is there away to put your logo on all of your images at one time? I'm taking 300 shots a day and handing them over before editing any of them. Thanks in advance

I think lightroom can do this. But you should already have that if you are doing that kinda work

Lightroom does it, albeit not very well. There is a program called LR/Mogrify that will do it, its what I use. But, the free version only lets you do 10 at a time. You have to make a donation to get the full version.

I should add that you need lightroom to use the program, as it is a plugin.

its a great way to get people to look at your post..i clicked on it haha

i stick to Picture Shark for watermarks although its given me plently headaches, but im a bit stupid when it comes to some things

Sorry if this is a dumb question...but is there away to put your logo on all of your images at one time? I'm taking 300 shots a day and handing them over before editing any of them. Thanks in advance

You want to put your logo on your exposures even before they have been edited...?
Like sharpening it is recommendable to do that (if you must deface your own photos with grafitti...) as the very last step in the PP process before showing/sending your photos to third parties.

Most reactions

Back