ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 27, 2013 #1 Crappy day for shooting...so I have to play.
cbarnard7 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 587 Reaction score 212 Location Denver, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 27, 2013 #2 Looks like it'd be a cool puzzle!
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 27, 2013 #3 I liked the reflection in the original, so of course this appeals to me. I don't suppose the owners could use it in their brochures though ...
I liked the reflection in the original, so of course this appeals to me. I don't suppose the owners could use it in their brochures though ...
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 27, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 KenC said: I liked the reflection in the original, so of course this appeals to me. I don't suppose the owners could use it in their brochures though ... Click to expand... Not likely...though, maybe in the bar.
KenC said: I liked the reflection in the original, so of course this appeals to me. I don't suppose the owners could use it in their brochures though ... Click to expand... Not likely...though, maybe in the bar.