putting text on the pic?

some people use photoshop and just add it using the text tool, other people use software that does it... theres lots of ways.. do a search here for "photoshop watermark"

so after i finish editing the pics, how do i put my name in the corner of the pics like ive seen so many of you all do?
thanks

You can use Batch Watermarker to apply a text watermark for all the photos in a folder with just a click of the mouse.

I created a Photshop watermark, go to Google and type Youtube watermark tutorial

I use photoshop. It was really easy to learn with you tube tutorials.

i used photoshop to create my logo on a transparent background. then pull it over onto your image and command-t to transform it to the size you want it and then flatten. :)

I like Batch Watermarker because it allows you to set the "degree of transparancy" for the watermark. It makes it look like the watermark "blends in" with your original picture.

You can apply both image and text watermark at the same time, with just a click of the mouse!

what ever you want..I put (c) Rachel Clare Photography and if you type in word the (c) becomes the copyright symbol, I then copy and paste to my picture in photoshop elements-although this would work in any editing program I think.

I think a very important thing about your signature would be the font. Search the net for free fonts and find one that you like best.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back