Putting together a darkroom.

domromer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I bought the darkroom off craigs list for 25$. Just starting to get it all set up today. Lots of cleaning to do.

darkroom-50.jpg

darkroom-51.jpg

darkroom-52.jpg

darkroom-54.jpg

darkroom-56.jpg

darkroom-57.jpg

darkroom-58.jpg

darkroom-60.jpg

some may not be worth the effort to clean. the enlarger is worth far more than 25 dollars, double check that the lens is not full of fugus as that stuff looks pretty beat up.

great buy, have fun.

Dude, I'm gonna prowl the streets of Eugene looking for that thing! Have fun with it. I'm supremely jealous. My bath/dark/room leaves a lot to be desired!

My neighbors aren't happy, there trying to sell their house and said my trailer looks like a meth lab!

Wait - did you already have this darkroom setup in the trailer and you got all the paper/equipment for $25? You're not really saying the whole trailer with all this equipment showed up for $25....are you? :shock:

I love this trailer. It's purple. It's well used and has soul. I want it. :meh:

Oh...I also like your Subaru. ;) You'd think that the Subaru--being a nice car--would offset the illicit-activity-vibe of the darkroom and the neighbors could call it a draw. :)

Wait - did you already have this darkroom setup in the trailer and you got all the paper/equipment for $25? You're not really saying the whole trailer with all this equipment showed up for $25....are you? :shock:

I got everything, trailer, enlarger, paper, chemicals, ect..ect..for $25.

I know, Terri, I know. It's not fair, is it?

Oooh, hey! You should put a red light above the door! That would really get the neighbors. You could just tell them you were trying to allay their fears about the meth lab by making it more obvious what the trailer was for.

:lmao: :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back