What's new

PVT Charles Graves

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Portrait of an American Soilder.
Cosmo


PVTGravesas.jpg
 
something is odd here, the image looks hazy and very soft. just as if you used some strange PS softening filter.

Also the background blur appears unreal in a sense.

I like the framing though
 
At least the sky was blue for you, did you use a filter?
 
I think that I did use my polarizer, but I took so many pictures. Some with and some without. The skys were kind on this day. I was trying to give him a more real look than just a picture of a statue in a cemetary. I wanted his eyes slightly shaded to give him a somber look. A lot of thought went into this one. Thanks,
Cosmo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom