Qu about REP

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.duncanphilpott.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
is there any way to view all the rep you have received and i was also wondering how much positive rep you need to move up a green block....

100 rep gets you a block, and only mods and admins can see all of your rep. You can only see the last five.

What would be cool, is to be able to see the last 5 or 10 reps that we've given out to other users. You know, to help us forgetful type remember if we gave it or not ;)

core_17 said:
100 rep gets you a block, and only mods and admins can see all of your rep. You can only see the last five.
You also get different amount of points, based on the persons rep that's issuing it to you.

woodsac said:
You also get different amount of points, based on the persons rep that's issuing it to you.

Also based on other things, too, I believe. Such as mod/admin status, and I think maybe even post count. Don't get bad rep from Chase, whatever you do.

aprilraven said:
hertz...send me rep points, and i will see how much yours is worth...!!!

( think this will work???)

Since he has his rep disabled, his *might* not be worth anything...but that's just a guess. :)

core_17 said:
Also based on other things, too, I believe. Such as mod/admin status, and I think maybe even post count. Don't get bad rep from Chase, whatever you do.

Yeah, I second that...from experience :grumpy: lol

Most reactions

Back