T TakenAptly TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2009 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 11, 2009 #1 I'm curious how this shot was achieved. HDR?
beni_hung TPF Noob! Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 384 Reaction score 1 Location Pennsburg, PA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2009 #2 That and probably a lot of other Photoshop things that I don't yet understand.
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 12, 2009 #3 Looks like a HDR to me, though not particularly well done, but I still like it quite a lot. The reason I say not so well done is that there are still dark shadows in the leaves, but the shot definitely works for me.
Looks like a HDR to me, though not particularly well done, but I still like it quite a lot. The reason I say not so well done is that there are still dark shadows in the leaves, but the shot definitely works for me.
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 12, 2009 #4 It's a violation of TPF's Rules and Regs to post images that aren't yours, but it's ok to link to them.
It's a violation of TPF's Rules and Regs to post images that aren't yours, but it's ok to link to them.
S syphlix TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 687 Reaction score 1 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 12, 2009 #5 prob a combination of hdr, layers, maybe some orton in the grass... not really sure...
battletone TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2009 Messages 285 Reaction score 1 Location Somewhere in the lower 48. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 12, 2009 #6 It looks like a indoors movie set from the 1930's, only in HD.