Question about Canon Rebels

JennieAmber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi :)
I currently have a Nikon L110 point & shoot camera. I got it at Christmas, so about 8 mos now. It's a good camera but recently (in June) the flash burned out or broke. So that limits a lot of the pictures I take because in low light or shaded areas it blurs a considerable bit and also darkens the picture.

Anyway, I'm looking for a new camera and I was recently introduced to Canon Rebels, I've never used one but I've seen the quality of pictures that they make and I would love to have one. I currently have 3 in mind from the Rebel line and wanted to know your opinion of them, for anyone who has one whats your pros and cons? I'd love some information on them.

I want a camera that takes pictures fast, but still a good quality picture tht doesn't turn out grainy. I want something that even if I don't know how to use the bells and whistles, I can learn. I wouldn't say Im a beginner because I've had two previous cameras before my Nikon and I'm a fast learner on how things work.

Also if there are other suggestions feel free to clue me in. :)

The three canon rebels Im interested in are:

Canon EOS Rebel T3

Canon EOS Rebel T2i

Canon EOS Rebel T3i

What you want is a salesman in a store or the Canon website which more than adequately describes all those cameras and their capability.

Once you have some idea of how the abilities and the qualities fit your needs and your budget, then you should come back here with some specific questions.

Your needs are not unique, in fact they describe just about every beginner and the Canon website is geared to answer those questions.

The cameras don't make the photo, the photographer makes the photo and tells the camera what to do by choosing how the camea is set up and adjusted.

IMO, right now Nikon makes better DSLR cameras, and better lenses, than anyone else, while also giving more value for the $ spent. Particularly when "picture tht doesn't turn out grainy" is a requirement.

Pentax, Olympus, and Sony all makes some pretty nice cameras too.

Jennie,

I'm certain you know this but let me say it again; online forums like this are the best resources for non-standard questions, questions that bridge the area between two issues that can't be researched easily.
They are terrible for content heavy answers in popular topics; those answers are best found by going to the source materials and browsing.

Always remember that when you ask here, the responder certainly won't know you and your specific situation.

Lew

Most reactions

Back