Question about K-x and Nikon d3000.

Well. My mom decided to go talk to her boss (Used to be photographer) and she said that basically pentax is no good it is between Nikon and Canon.. I'll settle for the Nikon d3000 and keep the pentax k1000 for occasions. Thanks guys :D

by the way I know pentax is good its just my mom was told by an ex photographer that they aren't so she believes her over me :p

Having just looked at the DXO labs test results the K-x smokes the D3000 as far as image quality.

Particularly impressive is the ISO rating.

I know your interested in the pentax but im putting this up just for fun :lol:.

Compare cameras

By my way of looking at it, the Pentax K-X looks like it's definitely the better camera at the beginner level, compared against the Nikon D3000--the Pentax has several key areas where it is better--it has in-body stabilization, shoots pretty decent HD video, has better low-light and high-ISO performance, has a wider sensor dynamic range, better color depth, and is overall, a better "imager" than the Nikon D3000. The Pentax K-X is also a very low-cost camera,and it's my understanding that its 4.7 frames per second shooting rate is the fastest of any entry-level camera offered by any brand. It's also a class leader at ISO 800 and higher settings...so for a guy who already has some Pentax lenses, it seems like the low cost of the K-X brings with it multiple class-leading advantages.

Tell this to your mom! Thanks Derrel.

Thats why I put it up here, I was a bit stunned that the K-X blew away the D3000 in image quality.

Show the DXO to your mom and print out what Derrel said. :lmao::thumbup:

Haha yeah I will do that hopefully she will understand :D

Most reactions

Back