question about Kodak Professional Endura Paper

NeedHelp1234

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, so my apologies if i messed up. I recently got my senior pics done. I want to scan them so i can put them on my computer. The paper is Kodak Endura and it says do not copy so i'm wondering if i scan them, will it mess them up? I don't want to print them or anything, just load them up on my myspace. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, so my apologies if i messed up. I recently got my senior pics done. I want to scan them so i can put them on my computer. The paper is Kodak Endura and it says do not copy so i'm wondering if i scan them, will it mess them up? I don't want to print them or anything, just load them up on my myspace. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
That 'do not copy' is for others not to copy your work. Scan away!

no no no... she just had them done. If they were done by somebody else they have the copyright and she doesn't have the legal right to copy them unless that's been given by the photographer.

she also doesn't have the right, unless given by the photographer to put the photos up on myspace or facebook. When you click to upload those sites always ask if you have the copyright, and she doesn't.

All i need to know is if scaning the picture will mess it up. Like is there something in the paper that will damage it when scanned?

Needy,why don't you call the your photographer and ask him/her for files you can share with your friends?

There is more to getting a good looking photo on your monitor than just scanning it. Also, scanning a photo that someone else took is violating copyright law and no one here will suggest that you do that.

Most likely your photographer will give them to you for free or next to nothing just for the advertising. If they want to charge you for a 72 dpi file with their name all over it, Well you can tell your all of your friends about that too.

Good luck and enjoy your senior year!

mike

Most reactions

New Topics

Back