Question About Something Weird

CraftyRaven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I'm not very knowledgeable about photography. I took the photo below using a cheap disposable camera. The photo is of a mask that my Dad bought on one of his trips abroad.

What could have caused all the white, wispy stuff at the top of the photo? Camera error? Faulty processing? Something else?

According to the seller this mask is supposed to ward off evil spirits. Hmmm ...

Best

Raven

p.s. I don't smoke when I'm taking photos.

mask.jpg

Judging by the fact it seems to be about twice as dark each time a line changes direction (at the corners), I'd say a feathered white round brush at 30% opacity and about 36-48 seconds.

I'm sorry but I don't understand you. I have not altered or retouched this photo in any way. I wouldn't know how. Are you suggesting that someone at the film processing center might have fooled around with this?

Really, I have no clue.

Best,

Raven

LOL. I don't believe in spirits (actually I'm a semi-retired lawyer, grounded in reality I hope) and I don't know how to retouch photos. I am just curious as to what happened here. I've had double exposures before, but nothing like this.

Best,

Raven

Most reactions

New Topics

Back