Question about the vagabond II and mini....

ewick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
the Vagabond II is being discontinued. They are not selling them on line anymore but you can order the vagabond mini. Is there something wrong with the vagabond II or is plain and simple the mini just better? If someone can shed some light on this for me that would be great. ( I will be calling Paul C. Buff tomorrow and ask some questions of my own as well)

I think that it is safe to say that this is just a case of a newer version coming out. The mini is the latest and greatest. Discontinued does not mean that it is worthless. If they do have some left when you call, I am sure they will be more then happy to sell it to you. They have great customer service. Otherwise I am sure you can find them used. Try craigslist.

Great! thanks for the input. I have alien bee's but now I have the bug to go out and use them with a vagabond. I just happened to go on their site and saw they are now only selling the minis which look portable and light. Looks like I will have to get sand bags to weight them down.

Most reactions

Back